Fireline FXW BF & FPW BF Gas-Burning Stoves
Following the huge success of the conventional flue Fireline gas stoves (page 35) we are pleased to be able to offer the balanced flue models. As per all the stoves in this brochure these stoves are manufactured with heavy-duty, seam welded steel bodies, cast doors and adjustable feet.
Like our conventional flue stoves they have highly realistic fuel bed and a large panoramic window. The stove is operated using an infra-red remote handset for ease of arm chair control.
The stoves deliver an impressive thermal net efficiency of up to 88% and delivers an ideal solution where a chimney or flue has been condemned or is not available for use.
Unashamedly accentuating the delightful wood fire at its heart, refined and elegant design combines with powerful SIA Ecodesign Ready performance to deliver Woodtec’s unique and compelling allure.
Clean lines of the exquisitely profiled cast iron door and strong seam welded steel firebox blend flawlessly into a multitude of fireplace and interior scenes.
Cutting-edge patented biomass combustion technology is ingeniously integrated into a captivating paradigm of warm ambience created by fire.
Easy to operate with a technically advanced single air control and powerful air wash, each of the three wood burning models can be personalised with optional stand, log store and black or oak handles. For total peace of mind all models are SIA Ecodesign Ready certified, DEFRA exempt for smoke control areas, HETAS approved, CE marked to harmonised standards and manufactured under ISO9001 and ISO14000 systems.
Choose only the best with Woodtec stoves from Fireline
• SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified
– ultra clean burning.
• Extra high-quality, long-lasting,
cast ceramic firebox liners.
• Super clean design lines.
• Powerful air wash system.
• Minimum 75mm rear clearance to combustibles.*
• Minimum 50mm clearance to non-combustibles.
• 80% plus efficiencies.
• Slimline fireboxes as standard < 12″ deep.
• Top flue centre 77mm from back of stove.
• Top and rear flue outlet connections.
• Single stainless-steel air control lever.
• High-quality cast iron doors.
• External Air Kit supplying 100% air available.
• DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smokeless zones.
• Super wide fire beds.
• 12mm superimposed hearth compatible.
• 5″ flue connections for convenience and flexibility.
• Slim 12″ max depth.
• Adjustable feet for uneven hearths.
• Stainless-steel door lever.
• Cool touch stainless-steel handle.
• New optional black or oak handle.
• Solid stainless-steel operating tool provided.
• Patented tertiary air system.
• High-quality stove gloves provided.
• Stainless-steel ash rake provided.
• Unique optional ash solution available for instant firebox preparation.
• Standard, Wide and Extra-Wide models.
*Minimum rear clearances from combustibles achieved using twin wall flue pipe from the top of the stove plus heatshields provided. The 5XW is 100mm.