Fireline FP/FX Electric Stoves with 3D Ecoflame Technology
With today’s highly efficient homes it is not always necessary to have a gas or wood burning stove in your room or fitting such an appliance may just not be possible. If however you want the warmth from the look and feel of a stove in your home but without the need for such high heat outputs then an electric stove is the ideal choice.
The Fireline electric stove is based on the wood burning FX/FP5W, one of the UK’s most popular stoves. Like the wood burning stove there is a choice of either a curved or a square cast iron door and the body is heavily
built from 5mm thick laser profiled steel plate.
The stoves have an ultra-realistic flame effect thanks to the 3D Ecoflame™ from Charlton & Jenrick Ltd.
Unashamedly accentuating the delightful wood fire at its heart, refined and elegant design combines with powerful SIA Ecodesign Ready performance to deliver Woodtec’s unique and compelling allure.
Clean lines of the exquisitely profiled cast iron door and strong seam welded steel firebox blend flawlessly into a multitude of fireplace and interior scenes.
Cutting-edge patented biomass combustion technology is ingeniously integrated into a captivating paradigm of warm ambience created by fire.
Easy to operate with a technically advanced single air control and powerful air wash, each of the three wood burning models can be personalised with optional stand, log store and black or oak handles. For total peace of mind all models are SIA Ecodesign Ready certified, DEFRA exempt for smoke control areas, HETAS approved, CE marked to harmonised standards and manufactured under ISO9001 and ISO14000 systems.
Choose only the best with Woodtec stoves from Fireline
• SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified
– ultra clean burning.
• Extra high-quality, long-lasting,
cast ceramic firebox liners.
• Super clean design lines.
• Powerful air wash system.
• Minimum 75mm rear clearance to combustibles.*
• Minimum 50mm clearance to non-combustibles.
• 80% plus efficiencies.
• Slimline fireboxes as standard < 12″ deep.
• Top flue centre 77mm from back of stove.
• Top and rear flue outlet connections.
• Single stainless-steel air control lever.
• High-quality cast iron doors.
• External Air Kit supplying 100% air available.
• DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smokeless zones.
• Super wide fire beds.
• 12mm superimposed hearth compatible.
• 5″ flue connections for convenience and flexibility.
• Slim 12″ max depth.
• Adjustable feet for uneven hearths.
• Stainless-steel door lever.
• Cool touch stainless-steel handle.
• New optional black or oak handle.
• Solid stainless-steel operating tool provided.
• Patented tertiary air system.
• High-quality stove gloves provided.
• Stainless-steel ash rake provided.
• Unique optional ash solution available for instant firebox preparation.
• Standard, Wide and Extra-Wide models.
*Minimum rear clearances from combustibles achieved using twin wall flue pipe from the top of the stove plus heatshields provided. The 5XW is 100mm.