Paragon P11 Series Gas Fire
The new Paragon P11 has been developed using the
new Paragon firebox technology.
Ease of installation
The fire can be installed within a 3″ (75mm) or 1″ (25mm) rebated
surround without the need for any optional kits or building work.
The P11 is also designed so that it can be installed in the wall with
either a plastered edge finish or with decorative slips.
A large glass window gives a fabulous view of the ultra-realistic log
fuel bed and flame picture created by our own burner technology.
The P11 is operated by the latest in Bluetooth technology from the
remote control handset. This will allow full operation of the appliance
from the comfort of your chair.
• 4.4kW output from a 6.1kW input
• Anti-reflective glass as standard. This reduces the majority
of reflections and gives the fire an ‘open flame’ effect
• Mains plug-in power (9 volt plug top transformer)
• Bluetooth remote control system
• Choose from Black Mirror Glass or Black Ribbed Ceramic firebox liners
• Realistic fresh cut log flame effect
• 80% efficient to BS7977-1: 2009 + A1: 2013 (as amended).