Go Eco Adventurer5 Glamping Stove
The ultimate in warmth, character, ambience, practicality and versatility – Adventurer 5 really hits the mark.
A fresh design by an experienced team, this highly specified little stove provides much more than others can – both function and styling. DEFRA exempt for smokeless zones and already approved for use beyond 2022 Ecodesign, standard features include large-size cooking top, multi-fuel equipment, powerful air-washed glass window and durable stainless-steel
fittings, trims and fixings. Versatile heat shielding packages (see over) ensure that every application is catered for whilst a host of optional accessories will further personalise it to meet the needs of each individual.
Introducing the GO ECO ADVENTURER5 GLAMPING STOVE
• Attractive, characterful design enhances any living space.
• Extra-large air-washed flame-viewing window.
• Standard stainless-steel cooking top accommodates pans up to 28-30cm.
• 86% efficiency, A+ for best in class performance.
• Stainless-steel handle, trims, ashpan and all fixings for durability and long service.
• Separate simple air control sliders for air wash and primary under-grate air.
• Multi-fuel equipped as standard.
• DEFRA exempt for smoke control areas as standard.
• SIA Ecodesign 2022 compliance for future-proof peace of mind.
• Optional oven accepts 22cm casserole or up to 27 x 22cm baking tins.
• Unrivalled heat shielding options for multiple installation configurations.
Fitted Heatshield Package
Attached directly to the stove body itself, the Adventurer fitted heatshield package reduces clearance to combustible materials to 70mm at the sides and 75mm at the rear. Convenient, slim and practical, in combination with the marine hearth (see over) the system lends itself to narrow boat
applications (BS8511) and other situations where space is at an absolute premium.
The Adventurer 5 freestanding heatshield package is designed to provide a complete solution, including hearth, for stable installations into combustible surroundings. The steel sides may be safely sited as close as 50mm to combustible wall materials and the stove firebox simply fixed down to the hearth plate. This system lends itself to camping pods, tents, yurts, cabins and huts of all kinds.
Adaptive personalisation of the Adventurer 5 is really easy with our range of specially designed and interchangeable optional accessories:
• Warming shelves are very popular – available for one or both sides of the stove. May also be fitted together with either of the two heatshield packages and all other accessories.
• Our insulated lift-off modular oven comes complete with temperature gauge, handles, two wire shelves and optional glass door. Accepts up to 22cm casserole or 27 x 22cm baking tins.
• Pan and kettle safety retention may be improved by using the solid stainless fiddle rail – compatible with all other accessories.
• For narrowboats and very compact spaces, the BS8511 compliant marine hearth unit is available.
• The tailored log store may be fitted to the base of the stove for added height and convenience.